The biggest thing to do after starting a blog is to write unique and valuable content and to write content, we need a perfect keyword related to our topic which has a high monthly search volume and low competition level( to rank easily on Google). For keyword research, there are several Paid as well as Free keyword research tools in the market, I know paid will always be better than the free one, but the problem is that many peoples can not afford the paid one so that’s why I create this article on free keyword research tools.
Now, there are many free keyword research tools are available to help you in keyword researching but in this article, I have listed only the 5 best and most used free keyword research tools for SEO in 2020 along with their features.
Now, without wasting our time Let’s get started.
List Of Best Free Keyword Research Tools For SEO:-
Ubersuggest is a free keyword research tool for SEO which is created by Neil Patel. Ubersuggest is one of the best keyword research tools, and I personally use this tool to find the best keywords for my blog because it is very simple and user friendly to use. This tool will full-fill all your needs related to keyword research and SEO. NOTE:- This tool is not 100% free, there is a limit to search for every 24 hours after crossing the daily limit you ill be asked to upgrade with the plan.
Ubersuggest, not only give you the best keyword but also gives you the CPC, keyword SEO difficulty (SD) score, and Paid difficulty(PD) score, and through these scores you will get to know about the competition level on that keyword. In this tool, you will get many keyword ideas as well as content ideas related to your focus keyword.
Some Features To Choose Ubersuggest:-
- With this tool, you can see the whole SEO report of your competitor’s page which is ranking on top for that keyword.
- In ubersuggest, you can track historical data of any domain which are ranking on Google results and can know how many backlinks they have and on which keyword their posts are ranking and many more.
- This tool can also be for website SEO analyzer, It means with ubersuggest you can analyze the pages of your site which will show the SEO scores, errors of your site, and also how to fix it which is amazing.
- In ubersuggest, you will also get a chart of keyword trending report, it means for every keyword you search in ubersuggest it will automatically show when(month + year) and by which device(mobile/desktop) the keyword was trending.
Google Keyword Planner is a simple and best option for keyword researching. In Google keyword planner you get the exact report related to your keywords like average monthly searches, competition level, cost per click(CPC), and many more. The reports are exact because this tool is a product of Google and the reports are directly comes from Google. If you want a tool that does not have any daily limit issue then Google Keyword Planner will be the best option for you.
Some Features Of Google Keyword Planner Tool:-
- In Google keyword planner, you will be shown a graph or chart in which you can see the total number of monthly searches in mobile compared to the total number of monthly searches across all types of devices such as desktop, iPad and etc.
- You can filter the results by average monthly searches, competition levels, organic impressions, positions, and many more with Google Keyword Planner.
- It can also be used to find local keywords in a faster manner.
3.) Keyword Surfer
Keyword Surfer is a 100% free chrome extension for SEO which shows the search volume of that particular keyword directly in the Google search results. This is the most simple, easy, and fastest way to find the keyword and to know about the monthly searches.
Keyword Surfer also provides you a Keyword ideas list, similarity, and monthly searched volume related to your main keyword, you can see in the picture. One of the best features of this extension is that It provides you a data on estimated organic traffic, as well as word count and exact keyword usages for all ranking pages in Google search results. According to Google, there are more than 100,000+ active users of Keyword Surfer.
Some Features Of Keyword Surfer:-
- It will show the exact number of keywords which is used by the top-ranking pages on Google.
- It also shows the cost per click (CPC) of the primary keyword on the top as you can see in the picture.
- Keyword Surfer automatically also shows, how many quality backlinks the top-ranking pages have.
Answer The Public is a free keyword research tool that visualizes the search questions, queries, and many more search related to the focus keyword in an image formation which is called search cloud. That queries are categorized into many types like ‘why’, ‘when’, ‘how’, ‘what’, ‘can’, ‘which’, and many more you can see in the picture. Answer The Public is one of the best and powerful tools to find out what peoples are searching for on Google and Bing.
Some Features Of Answer The Public:-
- This tool provides a complete visualizations report of the data.
- It will automatically give you many content ideas and suggestions for that entered keyword.
- Answer the public supports many languages you can choose any language.
5.) Google Trends
Google Trends is a website of Google which top trending search topics or queries in the Google search. This is another absolutely 100% free tool. Google trend is the best option for improving the performance of the website and you can also use the trend to improve your social media like YouTube and many more.
In short, this tool provides you a complete report of the most trending things in the world. Google trend is very user friendly and easy to use, you only have to enter the topic and then select the place or region now the full analytics will in front of your eyes.
Some Features Of Google Trends:-
- Google trend will help you to get the hottest topics and queries which are searching online.
- Once again with this tool also you can track your competitor on which keyword they are ranking in Google and from where they are getting traffic.
- Google trends help you to find the niche for the website, it will help you to decide what is working right now and what is not working right now.
In this article, I have provided the list of best free keyword research tools for SEO which will help you to write better content. Keyword researching is one of the most important part of blogging, many newbie bloggers due to wrong keyword research many quality posts are not ranking so that’s why I have written this article to help new bloggers.
Hope you like the article if you found this informative than do a favour for me share it with your friends and relative so they also come to know about this free keyword research tools.
My self Shravan Kumar the founder and author of technicalconnexion.com. A 19-years old struggling student by Education and part-time Blogger | Affiliate Marketer by passion. So, basically the reason behind choosing this online career is that I don’t have any further Intrest in this traditional education.