Welcome once again to Technicalconnexion, today we will talk about Windows 11, How to Download Windows 11. More recently, Microsoft has announced its new Windows OS. Which will be completely different from all the old OS such as Windows 8,10 and Windows 11 installer will get a new experience on PC, so if you do not know about Windows 11 insider preview, requirements and download. Then you are absolutely right place.
It was believed that after Windows 10, Microsoft would not make a new OS, but it surprised everyone in the market by launching Windows 11 in a new look, when customers see its interface, they will feel the new OS. According to the news of Windows, it will have all the features of Windows 10, along with you will get many new features, out of which are the most popular and annoying Android Apps feature.
Windows 11 System Requirements:-
- Processor:- Must have at least 1GHz and 2 Core processor which is compatible 64-bit processor and compatible with System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM:- The system should have at least 4GB of RAM.
- Storage:- There should be at least 64GB of storage to download and install the OS.
- Graphics card:- Must have a graphics card that supports DirectX 12.
- Display:- Must be more than 9 inches and have at least 720p support.
|Processor||1 GHz or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC)|
|RAM||At Least 4 GB|
|Storage||At Least 64 GB|
|System Security||TPM version 2.0, UEFI firmware, Secure Boot capable|
|Graphics||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||High definition (720p) display, 9″|
|Internet Connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
How to Download Windows 11?
Windows 11 insider preview version has just arrived, it can be downloaded and installed in 2 ways. If you want, you can download and install it directly while updating your PC. For this you must have an activated PC, only then you can upgrade Windows 10 to 11.
- First of all, open the computer.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the notification icon given below the right side corner or go to it by searching the setting from the direct search bar.
- In Settings, you will get the option of Update & Security, click on it.
- Click on Check for Updates here and wait a bit.
- You can download and install it as soon as it is available in your system.
This is the easiest and best way to upgrade Windows. In this, the user does not need to boot, the system will do all the settings by itself, you just need to keep the battery charged and have an internet connection with the computer so that the complete OS can be downloaded correctly. There is another way with this, if you want, you can buy direct Windows and install it on your system.
Many of its PCs are available on the Microsoft store which is now coming with the new Windows OS. With this, if you want, you can also download it from here. Then you can install it on your computer. To use this method, users should have knowledge about making it bootable and also have to save the computer’s data safely first.
Features of Windows 11.
Till now you had experience with Windows operating system. Now it is going to be completely new because this time Microsoft has changed all the old features and added many new features. As of now, an emulator has to be used to run an Android app on Windows but it has become part of the Windows 11 feature. The user does not need to download any software separately.
- New Interface: This time Microsoft has completely changed the interface of the OS. Now the menu bar will be seen in the center and all the icons will be with a soft edge which looks much better than looking. A lot of people believe that it will look like Mac OS.
- Integrated Android App: This time Windows 11 has been made such where Android Apps can also be installed and used. For this, users will get the Amazon App store from where any Android App can be installed and used on the computer. Like Instagram, WhatsApp, and all others.
- Widgets: Now a widget round of every feature, file, and software will be available, which looks much better than any previous Windows OS.
- Virtual desktop support: The user will get complete virtual desktop support as seen in the Mac operating system. According to the user, it can be used for multiple tasks such as Work, Personal, School, and Gaming.
Conclusion | Final Words.
So, friends, I hope you must have read this post (How to Download Windows 11?) completely. And also hope that you would have liked this post informative and also why not we have explained so well step-by-step. It has always been our motto to give correct and point-to-point information to our users so that the users can understand better. So How to Download Windows 11? every problem related to this must have been solved by you.
And yes, if you find any problem or mistake anywhere in this post, then you can feel free to tell us by message or comment, we will take action as soon as possible and correct it. In the end, I would say that if you really liked this post How to Download Windows 11? then do not forget to share it, because it is very important to share it with everyone.
My self Shravan Kumar the founder and author of technicalconnexion.com. A 19-years old struggling student by Education and part-time Blogger | Affiliate Marketer by passion. So, basically the reason behind choosing this online career is that I don’t have any further Intrest in this traditional education.