4 Proven Ways How To Make Money Online In India For Students.
Some exact and proven ways help you to generate an Awesome amount of money online. Do you know, many peoples earn money in millions (10 lakhs ) per month through online.
If you are looking for overnight magic will happen then you are in the wrong place.
Yes, the reality is that…..
Because online you can’t make instant money. You have to be patient.
There are several ways to make money online. But we will discuss just 4 ways which are the best and most profitable to do by anyone.
1) Be a Freelancer
3) Affiliate marketing
4) open a store online
Why these 4 are the best and most profitable?
There are many reasons but I will tell you only two:-
- These resources are simple and best because anyone can do it. An Engineer, a retired person, and mostly teenagers.
- These resources are profitable because you don’t need to invest a huge amount to start them, but yes it requires some investment.
SO, What we need to start these online works?
You need only a basic internet connection and a computer that all.
Now, Let’s get the party started…
#1 Become a Freelancer
If you’re interested in having a bit more control and freedom in your professional life, freelancing is an attractive option. Freelancing is a huge platform for ideas, skills, and talents.
Now come to the point.
What is freelancing?
When someone works as a self- employed person who offers several services for multiples clients at one time. In simple I take a contract from any person to get his work done without being employed under him/her and charge for that work is known as freelancing. There are many tasks that can be taken and delivered online. Suppose you are good in graphics designing, you can design graphics and sell it. This is how freelancing is work, simple.
To be a freelancer you must have some skills and talent . Here are the top 10 best freelancing skills in demands:-
1) web development
2) internet research
3) Data entry
4) Web designing
6) Graphics designing
8) Content writer
10) social media management
Now, the PROS and CONS of freelancing
Every job has pros and cons and freelancing is no different. Being aware of challenges ahead can ensure you’re prepared and dealing with reality.
PROS of freelancing.
- 1) Being a freelancer there is a unique benefit to choose the clients to work with. Freelancers also can work with many clients or a few selected clients. If any project doesn’t interest them, freelancers are free to reject.
- 2) Another benefit of a freelancer is the ability to choose your workload. A freelancer can work less or work more, it is dependent on him.
CONS of freelancing
- 1) The income of freelancers is not stable. Freelancers will not get paid for a single day that they don’t work often there will be no guarantee of next weeks or next day’s work. Their income keeps fluctuating unpredictably.
- 2) Whereas a company employee is ( for the most part )eligible for the benefits, freelancers rarely receive benefits. since freelancers are self-employed, they are responsible for finding and funding their insurance.
- 3) Freelancers also have the responsibility of paying self-employment taxes
There are so many websites, But I’m listing the most popular.
Blogging is one of the best online options which I think. It is an online field where no specialization is required and blogging is a very low investment way of earning money online.
What Is Blogging?
Blogging is a field where people sharing Experiences, Opinions, and information which is published on the world wide web consisting of informal dairy – style text entries. It is a platform where a writer or even a group of writer shares their views on an individual subject. Blogging can be of any type, about cooking, about technology, about life – lessons and so on.
Why blogging is the best way to earn money?
The best part about blogging which I liked the most is that you can make money while you are asleep.
Let me explain it.
Suppose you post an article, video, and picture it will keep you earning money till it is there. Example:- If you posted information on your blog, now you will keep making money from that post as long as people are taking information from that post, whether you sleep or wake does not matter.
Another best part about blogging that you do not have any location constraint. You can work during a holiday in Europe and anywhere else in the world.
- If you want to start blogging and want to know How To Start A Blog In 2020.
Now The PROS and CONS of Blogging.
PROS of blogging
- 1) One of my favorite components about starting a blog is that there are no barriers to entry. Anyone can start on whatever ides they have. No boundaries at all.
- 2) If you do blogging here you don’t need to work from 9 to 5.You can work any time of the day and work with your ease. Here you are the boss of yourself and you are free to do anything.
- 3) If your material is good then definitely you will attract visitors to your online business and will increase the trust and respect for you.
CONS of blogging
- 1) Poor content or non – informative content can badly reflect on your brand. Put some thought into what you blog that helps you a lot. Poor content will also decrease your audience engagement.
- 2) We all are human and every human gets sick, and this is a very tough time for you as a blogger who works alone. When you sick, you don’t get time to update the blog which ultimately results in loss of blog income and traffic.
- 3) Yes, you have to give some thought and plan out what you are going to blog about. You have to give time to your research work and keywords.
#3 Open an Online Store
Another great opportunity to make money online is to Open A Online Store. The most common way to open an online store is via Dropshipping with Shopify which makes it easy for us to start a store online. There are many people without retail experience had the online store and sell product.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. Shopify helps to create and customize the store. It is a platform through which you will sell all the products which you have listed in your store.
what is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a method in which you don’t have to keep the product in stock but instead you will transfer the customer’s order details to either manufacturer or other retailer.
Here are some pros and cons which will help you with the decisions making process.
PROS of dropshipping
- 1) Here you can sell any products you like, in any niche.
- 2) No need to pack or ship out products.
- 3) There is no need to store any inventory everything will do online.
- 4) No requirement for upfront capital.
CONS Of Dropshipping
- 1) Expensive handling or drop ships fee that eats up profits.
- 2) Not all companies are willing to dropships.
#4 Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular and best ways to earn money online.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing the is process by which you recommend products to peoples through your website and get a commission when people buy your recommended products. Affiliate marketing doesn’t require you to create any products and dealing with delivery or customers. The hard work is done by the owner of the company whose product are you promoting. This is almost the same as Dropshipping.
Some benefits of Affiliate Marketing.
- My favorite thinks about affiliate marketing is that there’s unlimited income potential. You are the in-charge you can make a hundred thousand dollars a year, it depends on you.
- The next benefit to this business it’s expensive to get started.
My self Shravan Kumar the founder and author of technicalconnexion.com. A 19-years old struggling student by Education and part-time Blogger | Affiliate Marketer by passion. So, basically the reason behind choosing this online career is that I don’t have any further Intrest in this traditional education.