Once again all of you are welcome in the Technicalconnexion, hope you will be fine, today we will know How to Make Windows 10 Faster. If you use Windows 10 and your laptop or computer is very slow then this article is for you. If you want to make Windows 10 fast like a rocket, then read this post completely, because I have shared many tips and tricks related to How To Make Windows 10 Faster.
How To Make Windows 10 Faster in 10 Minutes.
Step (i) Ultimate Performance.
- First of all, you have to click on the start button on your laptop or computer.
- After that, you have to go to Control Panel.
- After going to the Control Panel, click on the Power Option.
- There you will get the option of ultimate performance, just you have to turn it on. If the Ultimate option is not available, then there will be an advanced option, after clicking on it, you will get the option of Ultimate Performance.
Step (ii) Task Manager
- First of all, you have to right-click on the Windows option.
- As soon as you right-click, many options will come in front of you, out of which you have to click on Task Manager.
- Now it will open in front of you as I have given in the photo below. After that you will get an option on the top startup, you have to click on it.
- Now some apps will show in front of you which will be enabled, all you have to do is to disable the apps which you do not need.
- To disable, you just have to right-click on it, the option of disabling will come.
Step (iii) Disable Visual Effects
Now you have to disable visual effects from your laptop or computer. Follow the steps to disable it.
- First of all, you have to click on the Windows button, after clicking, you have to search View Advanced System Settings, an option will come, you have to click on it for Advanced Settings.
- Now it will open in front of you as I have given in the photo below, now you have to first click on the Advance option and then click on Settings.
- After that click on Adjust for the best performance option.
- After that, you just have to click on Show thumbnails instead of icons and Smooth edges of screen fonts from the options given below and click on apply and click on OK.
Step (iv) Disable Startup Apps.
- First of all, you have to click on the Windows button.
- After that, you have to click on Settings.
- When you will come to the setting, you have to click on the option of Apps.
- After clicking this, you have to click on the option of Start-Up.
- After that it will open in front of you as I have given in the photo below, now you have to turn off all those apps that you want not to start in an automatic way.
Step (v) Uninstall unnecessary software
- Now you have to uninstall unwanted apps and software from your laptop or computer.
- To uninstall, you have to first click on Windows.
- After that go to Settings.
- After going to Settings, you have to go to the option of Apps.
- After that you will get an option Apps & Features, you have to click on it as I have shown you in the photo below.
- As soon as you click on it, all the apps and software of your laptop will open in front of you, you have to uninstall the unwanted ones from them.
Step (vi) Remove Temporary Files
- Now it is time to remove Temporary Files from your laptop and computer.
- To remove it, first, you have to go to the settings.
- After going to the setting, you will get an option of the system, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, you will have to go to your storage option, which will be somewhere in the middle.
- After that you will get a section of Temporary Files as I have given in the photo below, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, an interface will open in which scanning will be done of your storage, after scanning that option will come to a remove files option, you have to click on it.
Also Read:- How to Speed Up Windows 11.
Conclusion | Final Words
So, friends, I hope you must have read this post (How To Make Windows 10 Faster) completely. And also hope that you would have liked this post informative and also why not we have explained so well step-by-step. It has always been our motto to give correct and point-to-point information to our users so that the users can understand better. So How To Make Windows 10 Faster every problem related to this must have been solved by you.
And yes, if you find any problem or mistake anywhere in this post, then you can feel free to tell us by message or comment, we will take action as soon as possible and correct it. In the end, I would say that if you really liked this post How To Make Windows 10 Faster then do not forget to share it, because it is very important to share it with everyone.
My self Shravan Kumar the founder and author of technicalconnexion.com. A 19-years old struggling student by Education and part-time Blogger | Affiliate Marketer by passion. So, basically the reason behind choosing this online career is that I don’t have any further Intrest in this traditional education.