Welcome back to Technicalconnexion today we will talk about How to Root Android Phone? Many questions come every day about how to root Android Phone, How To Root Mobile. So today we will talk about this topic. Everyone is using Android phones today, but very few people know about rooting the phone.
Rooting an Android phone has advantages and disadvantages too, you can get complete information about it from this article “What is Android Root”. We can root our phone in two ways – one way is to root using a computer and the other way is to root without using the computer.
Those who want to root their phone and they have a computer then they can root comfortably, but for those who do not have a computer how can they root the android phones? Today I am going to inform you about how to root an Android phone without a computer?
How to Root Android Phone?
Today I will tell you about how to root your phone with a computer and without a computer so that you can root your phone easily. First of all, we will know that how To Root.
How to Root Android Mobile without PC
To root Android we need a computer but those who do not have a computer can use android root applications to root their phone. To root your phone, many applications are available on the internet, which you will easily find from the Google Play Store. I will tell you about the 5 best Android rooting apps here, with the help of which you will be able to root your phone easily.
Some important information before knowing how to Root Android Phone?
- Before rooting your phone, keep charge up to 50% so that the battery of your mobile does not run out during the rooting process.
- Before rooting all the data and files of your phone like contacts, music, photos, videos, apps, etc., make sure to backup so that your data is not lost. And before rooting, take out the SD card from the phone as well.
- Download any one of the apps mentioned below and install it in your phone’s storage. During installation you will see a warning message, to install the application you have to select the ‘yes’ option only.
- Finally, by going to the setting of your phone, you have to click on the option of ‘USB debugging’ under ‘Developer options.
5 Best Apps By Which You Can Root Your Android Phone Without PC
Before rooting any phone, keep all these important things in mind, only then prepare to root the phone. Let us now know about those apps through which we can root the phone.
KingRoot is the best application to root android phones. King handles the rooting process in your phone easily and securely. It works very well on all types of devices.
The success rate of this app for rooting Android phones is highest compared to other apps. You can download this app for free from its website or Google play store. And after installing you can root your phone faster without a computer.
FramaRoot is also a great app that helps to root android phones in just one click. You cannot download this app from the google play store because it is not present there.
To download it, you can go to its website and download its apk file for free. Framaroot is a secure app and it is also very easy to use. Framaroot has been successful in rooting many devices and it depends on which devices it can root.
TowelRoot app is also a very good rooting app that is specially designed for the KitKat version. This app roots your phone with just one click and there is no need to restart your device. If you want, you can download and use this app for free from the google play store or from its official website.
vRoot is popular software that is used all over the world to root android phones without a computer. It has been invented by Chinese developers and it is available in many languages. vRoot software supports more than 8000 android devices and easily roots them with one click.
Z4Root is also a popular rooting app for Android phones. This is a lightweight application that takes very little space in your device. You can download this app from the play store for absolutely free and it is also very easy to use.
This app pays more attention to the security of your phone so that no virus or malware can come into your device. Z4Root also supports many devices. There are two types of options for rooting in this app, one is temporary rooting and the other is permanent rooting.
By doing Temporary Rooting, your phone will remain rooted for some time, once the phone is restarted, it will be unrooted. And by doing permanent rooting, your phone will be permanently rooted.
With these 5 apps, you can easily root your Android phone without using a computer. Use these apps once to root your phone. It is very easy to use them and in a few minutes, your phone will be rooted.
After that, you can comfortably use all the features of your phone without any security. If you do not like any of these apps, then you can also unroot your phone through these apps.
This is the talk about rooting android phones without a computer, now we will know how to root a phone with a computer. First of all, you must follow those procedures about which I have told above that before rooting the phone, some important things that you have to take care of.
How to Root from PC?
There are many software available on the Internet to root android phones with computers and KingoRoot software is the best among them, so we will root our phones with the help of this software.
- Step 1: First of all, download and install the KingoRoot software on your computer.
- Step 2: Go to your device and tick the option of USB debugging, which you will find in the developer options in the device’s settings.
Note: If the developer option is not visible in the setting of your device, then you go to the ‘About phone option in your setting and click on ‘Build Number’ three times, after that, you will see the option of developer.
- Step 3: After installing the software, connect your phone with the computer via USB cable. And keep in mind that your computer has an internet connection.
- Step 4: Once the phone is connected to the computer, you will see that the driver of your device is being downloaded on your computer. After the installation of your driver is over, a box will appear on the screen of your computer in which Root status No will be written which means that your device is not rooted yet. After that, just below the same box, you will see the option of ROOT, click on it. This process will take some time to complete.
- Step 5: After the rooting process is over, you will see the option of finish, click on it. Just your phone will be rooted.
You have seen how easy it is to root the phone, but still, it is very important to follow every instruction, otherwise one of your carelessness can completely spoil your phone.
Conclusion | Final Words
So, friends, I hope you must have read this post (How to Root Android Phone?) completely. And also hope that you would have liked this post informative and also why not we have explained so well step-by-step. It has always been our motto to give correct and point-to-point information to our users so that the users can understand better. So How to Root Android Phone? every problem related to this must have been solved by you.
And yes, if you find any problem or mistake anywhere in this post, then you can feel free to tell us by message or comment, we will take action as soon as possible and correct it. In the end, I would say that if you really liked this post How to Root Android Phone? then do not forget to share it, because it is very important to share it with everyone.
My self Shravan Kumar the founder and author of technicalconnexion.com. A 19-years old struggling student by Education and part-time Blogger | Affiliate Marketer by passion. So, basically the reason behind choosing this online career is that I don’t have any further Intrest in this traditional education.