So finally, you have searched how to start a blog it means you took a decision to do Blogging.
That’s a good decision,
How To Start A Blog In 2021 In Few Simple Steps:-
Before starting the process of how to make a blog you need to know something.
What is a Blog?
In simple, a blog is a Website that provides information and lessons to the users or audience.
Why you should start a blog?
There are many reasons to start a blog some most popular are:-
- Sharing your knowledge and thoughts with others.
- By making a blog you can help and make your Fan base or Audience.
- You can generate passive income and free from financial problems.
Now Let’s Get Started “how to start a blog in 2021”
Step 1:- Choose A Perfect Niche For Your Blog (Most important).
This is the most important part of the blogging journey. So, think at least twice.
Make sure that you choose the Niche(topic) in which you have an interest because 95% of bloggers quit blogging after a couple of months because they have chooses the topic in which they don’t have an interest.
A little bit confused? Let me help you.
I will tell you the most simple and easy way, how to find a Profitable and Perfect niche for you. Follow the steps.
- Take a pen and paper.
- Now, write down all the topics on the paper in which you are passionate about.
- Pick up the three topics in which you are most interested.
- Now choose that one topic which you think will be perfect for me.
- Finally, you have chosen your Topic or Niche.
Bonus Point:- After your selected topic, I would say do some research work on it that whether peoples are searching over your selected topic or not. Suppose your selected topic is let’s take A and the monthly searches on that topic are only 300-400 then there is no use to work on this type of topic.
But if you still can’t able to find your niche, then I will recommend you to read how to choose a profitable niche article.
Step 2:- Pick A Good Domain Name For Your Blog.
Your domain name is a name by which you will be known online, no matter what niche you have chosen it’s your unique address on the internet. Basically, it is the name of your website.
For example, www.technicalconnexion.com
Before choosing the domain name for your website please keep in mind these secret tips:-
- It should be short and simple
- Easy to remember
- It doesn’t contain numbers
- Easy to pronounce for users
Step 3:- Get A Good Web Hosting And Domain Name For Your Blog.
Now, It’s time for Web Hosting.
Web Hosting:- Web hosting is a place where all the data, files, and information of your blogs like [Posts, Images, pages, and many more] are securely stored. The web hosting service providers stay online 24/7 to provides the technologies and services needed for your website or webpage to be viewed on the internet.
There are many web hosting provider in the market but if you are a beginner:
Then, I will recommend you to go with Bluehost web hosting because it is affordable, easy to use for beginners, and offers many features like:
- Free SSL
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat Support
- And many more
Follow Me to purchase Bluehost Hosting:-
1. Click on this link Bluehost.com to get 75% OFF
Now, this type of interface will appear, you only have to click on get started.
2. After that, it will Look like this. In Bluehost there are Four different types of packages are available (i)Basic (ii) Plus (iii) Choice Plus (iv) Pro, since you are a beginner then I will highly recommend you to go with a CHOICE PLUS plan and of course, it will be more beneficial for you. In this package, you will get a free domain name for 1 year.
Just click on the Select button.
3. Now it’s time for Free Domain Name there are two option (i) Create a new domain:- Please write your website name in this box and click on the Next button (ii) Use a domain you own:- If you have purchased a domain name from any other site then please write that bane and click on the Next button.
5. Now fill in all your details here.
6. Now after that it’s time for the Payment, you can pay via credit/debit card or if you want to pay via PayPal, you can click on More payment options.
After the Payment, Bluehost will automatically create your blog which saves lots of time.
If you can’t understand how to buy Hosting and Domain Name then Watch this video.
Now I guess you understood everything about how to buy Hosting and Domain Name. Now watch this second quick video to understand how you should be using the Bluehost dashboard:
Step 4:- Design Your Blog Attractive.
Now it’s time to design your blog. “The first impression is the last impression” In blogging design of your blog matters because if you don’t have an attractive design then you are losing lots of traffic. Good design will attract more audience.
Here is a list of some best WordPress Theme:-
- Astra Theme:- This is one of the most popular WordPress themes. It is a lightweight, fast, and beautiful theme with an elegant and stylish design. Astra’s theme is suitable for almost all blogs, businesses, and personal portfolio websites.
- Generate Press:- Generate Press is a multipurpose theme, which means you can adapt it to any WordPress niche.
- Ocean WP:- Ocean WP is a theme that I am currently using in this blog. I personally like this theme because it has a drag-and-drop page builder and has a very user-friendly interface.
Also See If you want to see more about themes:-
To install Theme in your WordPress and make it live to then follow this:-
- Go to the Appearance section and click on the Theme option. This interface will come, after that click on Add New.
2. Now, Search your favorite theme in the search bar and then click on the Install button.
3. After that to make it live on your website just click on the Activate button.
Step 6:- Install Some Important WordPress Plugins.
There are too many WordPress plugins out there. But I have listed a few plugins which are important and should be installed from day one of your Website.
Here’s the Plugins list:-
- Rank Mathe SEO
- WP Rocket
- Social Snap
Now you are thinking, how we will install it To Install these Plugins
- First, go to the Plugins section which is on the left side of your Dashboard.
- Then click Add New option
- After that, there will be a search bar over there
- Now search these plugins and install it
- After installing it click on activate and your plugin will be now activated on your website.
Now If you have followed all the steps till now then your blog is fully complete.
Step 7:- Write Your First Blog Post.
Now the real games begin from here, Writing your first blog post. Do some keyword research make sure to choose only that keyword that has less competition and high monthly search volume to rank faster on google.
You can check out the list of – Free Keyword Research Tools For SEO In 2020
Write your first Stunning blog post and publish it on the internet.
To know more about the guidance of How to write your first blog post then read this article.
Some bonus tips from me to gain more traffic:-
- Since you are a beginner so Write and Post articles every day.
- Before writing an article do some keyword research on it.
FAQs On How To Start A Blog In 2020.
Now, It’s your turn if you want to start a blog than go for it and remember one thing whenever you start blogging give 100% on it you will get success and most important have patience because
Patience is the key to success.
If you found this article informative then do a favor for me to share it with your friends, relatives, and anyone so they also can know about blogging and how to start a blog in 2021.
My self Shravan Kumar the founder and author of technicalconnexion.com. A 19-years old struggling student by Education and part-time Blogger | Affiliate Marketer by passion. So, basically the reason behind choosing this online career is that I don’t have any further Intrest in this traditional education.